MBR Creations Inc. Dealership Opportunities
Two Great Opportunities
Bits & Pieces or The Strippers – Start Your Own Business
Starting a business or buying an existing Business Model?
Starting a business from scratch can be overwhelming for first-time entrepreneurs. If you have a great business idea and are ready to work hard to build it from the ground up, then you may wish to start your own business. But if you want to hit the ground running and avoid some of the common start-up pitfalls, then buying an existing business or a successful business model may be a better option for you.
- Benefit from the work that has already been done on building a brand, developing customer relationships, developing business processes and acquiring assets.
- Can start bringing in profits more quickly.
- Can be easier to get financing because the business model is proven.
- no franchise fees/royalties
Home services are a great choice for an Ontario Business especially if you open for business in a major urban centre like Toronto, Ottawa, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, London, Hamilton, Windsor, and Niagara Falls.
People are so busy with their jobs, raising the kids, going to the gym, and doing everything else that they may not have as much time for chores like repairing loose chairs, or finding good quality furniture for the kids. Get on top of this market niche by opening a tested and proven successful Business Model.
Help and Support Through our Extensive Network
Who We Are
MBR Creations Inc. is the corporate umbrella which licenses the sale of new and existing Licensed Dealerships for:
- The Strippers! – Furniture Restoration Business
- Bits & Pieces Furniture & Décor – Consignment Business
With the Corporate Head Office in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and 2 licensed Dealerships also in Kitchener, Ontario, the owners Margery Smith and Rita Wagner have translated “hands on” day to day experience and knowledge into licensing and training new Licensees to start up New locations and to Transition into Existing Licensed Locations.
What We Do
Store Start-Up Assistance:
- Site selection guidance and lease negotiation
- Store design and build out assistance
- Initial inventory ordering
- Complete training at our corporate office and in your store
Advertising & Marketing Guidance:
- A selection of effective marketing programs to attract customers and keep them coming back
- Data base gathering for Direct Mail and email marketing
Technology to Help your Business Succeed:
- Point of Sale system to help manage your inventory and provide you with reports that can be accessed
- Established Web Site, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles with current information and frequent updates
Training & Development
- 2 to 4 week head office training program with up to 3 months of direct follow up post-start-up
- Manuals and online access to a multitude of support materials, templates, training videos
- Complete start-up package which includes branded signage, marketing materials, industry specific equipment & tools, customized bookkeeping software,
- Your own web site within our corporate site
- Detailed pricing programs and price guides
- Complete software system to handle day to day business operations, scheduling, invoicing and inventory activities
- Access to ongoing live support, technical support and additional training
Join The Team
MBR Creations Inc. is now looking for qualified licensees to join our Canadian team.
If you’ve ever considered starting up a small business later in your working life or when you retire, you’re in good company. “Since early 2001, the number of small enterprises run by older Canadians has risen by an impressive 35 per cent – by far the fastest growing segment in the small business sector.” (Small Business in Canada: Trends). Keith Davies, co-author of Avoid Retirement and Stay Alive says, “the entire notion of stopping, ceasing to exist, is now nonsense.” Engage in something that brings you joy along with financial reward, suggests Davies. He also says, “I defy you to name a truly rich person who has retired, ceased to exist. People who can afford to retire don’t”. For some, the reasons can be because of Company Layoff, or just few Job Opportunities in a career of interest. Maybe you just want to have more control over your life.
What we look for
Our success depends on your success. That is why we spend a considerable amount of time educating you on how we market and how our brand positions itself in your market. A successful partner has a competitive drive, customer service skills and a passion to fill the void or niche in the market with our products and services.
We look for a natural networker, with strong leadership skills to support their sales and shop teams. It is very important to have analytical skills to look at your sales and inventory numbers to maximize revenue and minimize the cost side of the business.